ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
PhD Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:39:06 -0400
In addition to the already scheduled Distinguished Lecture on March
25th, we have the opportunity for a Special Distinguished Lecture on
Thursday, April 1st.  The Molecular Basis of Disease Area of Focus
welcomes Dr. Dr. Jian-Dong Li, M.D., Ph.D. Marie C. & Joseph C. Wilson
Professor of Microbiology & Immunology, Department of Microbiology &
Immunology, University of Rochester Medical Center, as our Special
Distinguished Lecturer.

Dr. Li's seminar is entitled  “Positive and Negative Regulation of
Inflammation-from molecular basis to translational application”
 and will be held at 10:00 AM at the Stern Room, 14th floor in the
Commerce Club. Light refreshments will be served prior to the seminar.
If you would like to meet with Dr. Li individually, please contact his
host, Dr. PC Tai, Biology, 3-5303,  who will try to schedule you base on
availability.

Please join us for what promises to be an outstanding seminar.

Sincerely,

Susanna Greer