ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
PhD Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 08:51:36 -0400
Dear Student,

IEEE GSU Student Branch is holding an event together with Reflexis
Systems, Inc., the leader in Retail Execution Management.  The company
is interested at visiting us and giving a talk about their company,
besides, some job opportunities are available. Please go to the
following link for the poll and choose your preferred date, we are
trying to decide the date of the event and your participation is really
appreciated.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHBKWGdWOVBkcklHclkyTVRsTGYyaWc6MQ
   We will make a decision based on the poll result, thanks for your
participation!
Regards,
Guangming Wang
Publicity Chair