ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
PhD Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:39:27 -0500
I am recruiter with Vertex Software and looking for people interested in
working with one of our client.  Please find the job description and let
me know if you would be interested in the job.

*Vertex Software (An NTT DATA Company) is a unique company.  We have
strong capabilities in evaluating talent for onsite and offshore IT
services both for managed projects and staffing.   We are part of one of
the world's largest and fastest growing IT services firm NTT from Japan
with group revenue in excess of $100B US.*

*Cloud Developer :*

3 month contract initially can be extended long term, Palo Alto,
California, USA

      - Excellent experience with Java/Servlets/JSP technologies
- Excellent understanding of OOD and OOP.
- Sound understanding of networking concepts and network programming.
Experience in networking is good.
- Good experience with virtualization architecture is plus but some
experience is must.

        - Very good experience in working in Linux environment for day
to day work, for deployment, shell scripts etc.

        - Any working experience in PHP or Phython is huge plus.
- Should be able complete performance evaluation of tools/applications.
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Quick learner: able to research, learn and adapt new and emerging
technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high growth environment utilizing a
diverse range of tools and technologies
- Good team player
- Strong technical and design skills
- Excellent communication skills and perfectionist.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, MS preferred or equivalent work experience

Thanks and regards,

*Namrata Shirke*

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Vertex Software Inc.*
(A NTT DATA Company)

"Creating Value"

E-mail:[log in to unmask]

Website: www.vertexsoft.com <http://www.vertexsoft.com/>

Phone: 760-284-1412

NTT DATA Chosen as One of the

"Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World" in 2009