ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Xiaojun Cao <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PhD Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:28:09 +0000

From: Siraj, Ambareen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 11:26 AM
To: Xiaojun Cao
Subject: National Women in Cybersecurity Conference in Atlanta next week

Hi

I am organizing this National Women in Cybersecurity conference in Atlanta next week. We are expecting 500 attendees (half students and rest educators +professionals)

Quick links:
Conference Site: www.wicys.net<http://www.wicys.net>
Program: https://www.csc.tntech.edu/wicys/program/
Career/Grad school fair: https://www.csc.tntech.edu/wicys/sponsors2015/ (most of them)
Organizations represented: https://www.csc.tntech.edu/wicys/organizations-attending-2015/
Workshops: https://www.csc.tntech.edu/wicys/workshops/

Since my email yesterday, a few cancelled and instead of wasting money of those cancellations, I wanted to reach out to local potential attendees to see if there was interest among students/educators to attend. Local attendees will receive registration and meals at no cost.
Only thing is I need to know by Monday (March 23rd ) morning as I will be printing the names badge at noon.

If you or any of your peers/ (female) students are interested to attend, please send me an email quickly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks.
Ambareen

Ambareen Siraj
Associate Professor