ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Raj Sunderraman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2010 15:52:55 -0500
Dear Ph.D. Students:

Attached is a brief description of the new curriculum requirements as
well as the PhD Qualifying Exam.
We are working on a detailed description of the implementation of the
qualifier process which should
be available in January.

We prefer that all students who were recently admitted and who have not
yet attempted the qualifiers
choose this new format. Please be thinking about your research area of
interest for the qualifier and
start preparing early....

Let me know if you have any immediate questions - but please wait for a
couple of weeks or so to
see the detailed document describing the qualifier process and the exact
details on how it will be implemented.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Raj Sunderraman

--
Rajshekhar Sunderraman
Professor, Associate Chair, and Director of Graduate Studies

www: http://tinman.cs.gsu.edu/~raj
phone: (404)413-5726 fax: (404)413-5717