ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
PhD Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:56:08 -0500
This a friendly reminder that you will receive crates and
trash bins on December 3.   December 12th is the official
move date.

All part-time PhD students will receive a seating assignment
in 34 Peachtree (14th floor).  I will send you an email in
regards to your seat by next semester.

Thank you,

Tammie