ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Yingshu Li <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Nov 2017 17:56:41 +0000

This is a reminder that the Teaching Preference Form is due tomorrow.

________________________________
From: Yingshu Li
Sent: October 30, 2017 2:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Teaching Assistantship for Spring 2018

Dear PhD students,

If you are being supported by our deparmtent funding, please fill in the 'Teaching Preference Form' in our OGMS system (http://grid.cs.gsu.edu/~ogms/) by Nov 3rd. After login, click “Funding” on the left panel. Then click “Graduate Assistantship Application and Teaching Preference Form”. Click the ‘Apply’ button to begin. All the fields are required.

--
Dr. Yingshu Li
Associate Professor