ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
PhD Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:19:18 -0500
The graduate student alliance is meeting this Wednesday NOV
14th at 10 am in Sparks 344. We would would be happy to have
any graduate students from CSC who are able to make it. We
will be discussing the current efforts to decrease graduate
student fee's and discussing some other options for
addressing graduate student concerns.

In the mean time if you have any questions please do not
hesitate to contact Jason Derby

I hope this message finds you well.

Jason Derby
Ph. D Student  Department of Communication
President  Communication Graduate Student Association.