ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
PhD Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2012 16:34:35 -0500
*Hack for Humanity!*

Use your skills to help make the world a better place with technology.
Check out Random Hacks of Kindness Atlanta, Dec. 1-2 at Georgia Tech
Research Institute (GTRI) on 14th Street. It is a FREE all night long
(but not required) marathon hackathon where you will produce working
applications. And just like a normal marathon, there are winners and
prizes up for grabs. We are looking for developers, designers and
subject matter experts to join. We will provide the food and prizes
thanks to our generous sponsors.

RHoK Atlanta is focused on all forms of hacking for social good and is
part of the RHoK Global event taking place simultaneously in dozens of
cities around the globe. We will form teams to work on real-world
problems listed here http://www.rhok.org/problems as well as any
problems you bring to work on.

RHoK Atlanta (Main Event)
Time/Date: Saturday, Dec. 1, 8:00 a.m. - Sunday, Dec. 2, 3 p.m.
Location:  GTRI - 250 14th Street NW
Cost: FREE
Event registration: http://www.rhok.org/event/atlanta-ga-usa-0
<http://www.rhok.org/event/atlanta-ga-usa-0>