ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Tammie T Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2014 15:16:33 +0000

Subject: 2014 National Security Innovation Competition

It is my hope that your school year is going well.  I am writing in regard to the 2014 National Security Innovation Competition to be held on April 25, 2014 in Colorado Springs, Colorado.  In its eighth year, the Competition, or NSIC, has seen some of the most technologically innovative submissions from undergraduate and graduate teams from across the United States and Canada – many have been acquired by the US Government or private industry.

This year we expanded our outreach to include many new schools that have not competed in the past – including yours.  We know that there are students out there who are researching and touching the very cutting edge of national security technology.  We hope one of those students is yours.

This is just a friendly reminder that the deadline for any of your students (or student teams) to submit their “Intent to Compete” Application is February 1, 2014 – this Saturday.  It is a great opportunity for these students to receive scholarship dollars, to interact and network with some of the leading national security experts inside and outside of government, and to receive recognition in their respective field of study.  It is also a chance for Georgia State University to demonstrate the caliber of students they can produce.

If you have interested students, please direct them to the “Intent to Compete” Application<http://www.nhdf.org/8-innovation-program/univpathway/2014nsic>.

If you have any questions regarding the competition or the Foundation, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Look forward to seeing some Georgia State University competitors at the 2014 National Security Innovation Competition.

Regards,

JASON E. LIPPERT

Vice President - Programs

National Homeland Defense Foundation