ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Tammie T Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2015 20:30:12 +0000

Do you want to become a Business System Analyst, Project Consultant or maybe a Big Data Scientist?  Studies suggest these areas are expected to grow exponentially over the next few years.  Come and hear about the Business Modeling programs in the  J. Mack Robinson College of Business.  These include: Master of Science in Analytics, Master of Information Systems, Master of Science in Information Systems and Audit Control, Master of Science in Mathematical Risk Management, and Master of Actuarial Science.  Our information systems program is ranked Top 10 in US News & World Report and our risk management department is ranked 4th in the country. Our graduates have been hired by Deloitte, Cox Communications, Home Depot, and other top companies in the Atlanta metro area.  Robinson has rigorous course offerings that will prepare you for success.

You will also get a chance to hear from Dr. Harold Ball, the Director of GSU’s Institute for Insight. He is a partner in Aspirent consulting, and a serial entrepreneur who has owned and sold 3 companies.  With 25 years of experience in analytics consulting; Dr. Ball has applied computing techniques to solve big data challenges for companies.

Please join us on March 5, 2015 at 12 noon as we discuss some Graduate program options.  This will be in the Student Center, in room 465 and food will be served.  Please let Brandon Walton know if you are able to attend or are unable to make it; but need information.  Brandon can be reached at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 404-413-7148<tel:404-413-7148>.

​

--
Anu G. Bourgeois, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies