Wed, 17 Apr 2019 21:44:04 +0000
Dear Graduate Students,
Please follow the following steps to request CPT approval.
1. Share your internship details with your Academic Advisor and get approval.
2. Contact Ms. Tammie Dudley to register for the CPT course CSC 8940.
3. Make sure you decline any type of Graduate Assistantship (GRA/GTA) in the same term as your CPT authorization.
4. Submit your CPT request in iStart.
5. Email your Internship Offer Letter with the following information to DGS ([log in to unmask]).
* Maximum work hours per week (select one):
Part-time (20 hours or less) Full-time (21 hours or more)
* Company Name:
* Company Street Address:
* Company City:
* Company State:
* Company Zip Code:
* Start Date of Employment: (M/D/Y):
* End Date of Employment: (M/D/Y):
* Please explain how the employment is integral to your curriculum (limit of 250 characters):
Dr. Yingshu Li
Associate Director of Graduate Studies
Department of Computer Science
Georgia State University