ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 12:05:45 +0000
From: Tammie T Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Comments: cc: Yingshu Li <[log in to unmask]>, Pavel Skums <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Student:

We noticed that you're registering 4~7 courses for Fall 2021. As we have an increasing number of students, a lot of students are not able to register enough credits. Therefore, we have to limit the number of registered courses to 3 per student, unless there is a special reason. Please DROP the classes you won't take by next Monday. Otherwise, we will drop them for you.

Thank you,

CS Graduate Team