ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Tammie T Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2015 19:13:10 +0000

The Creative Media Industries Institute and New and Emerging Media Initiative at Georgia State University would like to let everyone know that Playtest will not have a scheduled session this week. We will, however, resume our regular sessions next week on Friday, April 3, 2015.

For more information about Playtest, including how to propose a topic, please see our website (http://playtest.gsu.edu/) or contact Jennifer Olive ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or Cameron Kunzelman ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) via e-mail.
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. We look forward to seeing you at our next session of Playtest!
Sincerely,
Jennifer Olive
Jennifer Olive
2CI New Media Fellow