ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Yingshu Li <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2019 02:41:49 +0000
Dear all,

We're informed that one of our PhD students has been dwelling in the 25 PP and 1 PP buildings for the past several months (except for summer). This homeless-like behavior does not meet GSU criteria for Excellence in Education. This event may be reported in the next monthly meeting with the president by a society's representative unless the issue is resolved by our department beforehand. If you happen to know some information, please email the department Chairs and DGSs confidentially.

Yingshu