ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:26:24 -0400
Hello!

My name is Angela Marshall, Campus Relations Manager for Newell
Rubbermaid, a Fortune 500 Atlanta based company; and we would greatly
appreciate it if you could share the following job opportunities with
your students! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
The application deadline is Friday, April 30^th and potential candidates
should apply directly to the link below. Thank you so much for your help
to spread the word among your rising sophomores, juniors and seniors! We
are also open to 1^st year Masters Students.

All positions are paid positions and will be located in our Atlanta,
Georgia Sandy Springs headquarters! Please have your students join us
for a fun-filled summer!

    * *Business Analyst Intern  Apply here!*

_http://nwl.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&src=UNV-13260&job=1000156
<http://nwl.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&src=UNV-13260&job=1000156>_*
*

    * *Web Design Intern  Apply here!*

_http://nwl.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&src=UNV-13260&job=1000365
<http://nwl.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&src=UNV-13260&job=1000365>_*
*

* *

    * *SAP Business Intelligence Development Intern  Apply here! *

_http://nwl.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&src=UNV-13260&job=1000348
<http://nwl.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&src=UNV-13260&job=1000348>_*
*

Regards,

Angela Marshall

**Angela Marshall**
Campus Relations Manager
Global Talent Acquisition - Newell Rubbermaid
<http://www.newellrubbermaid.com/>
3 Glenlake Parkway - Atlanta, GA 30328