ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Yingshu Li <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2019 18:32:15 +0000
Dear MS Students,

Prior to submitting a Concentration Change Request on the college's website, please get approval from our Associate DGS, Dr. Pavel Skums. Our currently policy is as follows:

"We do not allow the concentration change unless the student provides the reasonable justification. It may be, for example, a letter from the student's advisor indicating that his/her current project is related to the topic lying outside the current concentration"

--
Yingshu Li, Ph.D.
Professor