ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Tammie T Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 17:13:35 +0000

Dear all,

Please join us this Thursday November 21st any time during 5.30 pm  - 9 pm at the conference room on 14th floor at 34 Peachtree str. (Computer Science department), as we will play board games and poker, and enjoy some refreshments in each other's good company.

There would be a raffle with several door prizes -- just stop by to try your luck!

Please feel free to bring friends, as all CS Club events are free and open for public.

More info in the flyer attached. Please fill in the form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1K-iamYj_3mLd1TJYvDWmdaEWxX0PFydi9cobyWydvBI/viewform> to let us know your preferences as we prepare necessary number of games and stuff.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
CS Club