Here are our winners for 2012!
Honors and Awards Committee
1. Outstanding Senior Award: Awarded to an outstanding graduating senior.
2. Undergraduate Research Award: Awarded to an undergraduate student
who has performed outstanding research.
3. Outstanding Service Award: Awarded to an undergraduate or a
graduate student who has performed outstanding service activities.
4. Graduate Teaching Award: Awarded to a graduate student who has
performed outstanding teaching and related activities.
5. Graduate Research Award: Awarded to a graduate student who has
performed outstanding research.
6. Outstanding Graduate Student Award: Awarded to a senior graduate
student with an outstanding body of research accomplishments over
his/her stay at GSU along with supporting teaching and/ or service
Valero Rangel, Marco
7. John Deere Diversity Fellowship for Graduate Student: The purpose
is to provide a fellowship of $2000 to a graduate student with 3.0 GPA
or higher who demonstrates exceptional promise in the field of
computer science, with preference for a minority or female student.
Temate Tiagueu, Yvette Charly B