ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Yingshu Li <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2019 19:00:18 +0000
Dear MS Student,

We expect you to find an academic advisor as early as possible. Generally, assuming you donít have any missing foundation courses, you are expected to find an advisor by the end of your first semester; decide your MS project/thesis topic by the end of the second semester or even begin to work on it; and defend your project/thesis by the end of the third semester. You do need your advisorís signature to register CSC8930. You may change your advisor once and this needs to be agreed by both your current advisor and your new advisor. Please be aware that no faculty members would like to work with a student who has changed advisor more than once.
We now would like to ask all the MS students to fill in the following form by Feb 15th. If you are a new student enrolled in Spring 2019 and you donít have an advisor, simply leave the ĎCurrent Advisorí field empty.

https://goo.gl/forms/6Wi0JloPaYMLwjeM2