ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:32:20 -0400
Hello,

I'm trying to determine how many people would be interested in taking an
advanced automata / complexity theory course. GSU used to offer one but
interest has waned in recent years. Course topics would include
computational complexity classes (NL, P, NP) and the complexity
hierarchy. Is anyone interested? If so, just email me back
([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>) so I can gather
a list of signatures for the department to consider.

Thank you.

-Nicholas