ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Tammie T Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2017 18:55:53 +0000
Dear Students,

It has come to our attention that someone is smoking in the stairwell by the men's restroom located in 25 Park Place,  on the 6th Floor.

Please read the attached policy carefully. If you are caught smoking in the building, you will be penalized.

So, if you want to smoke, please go to a designated smoking area.

Thank you,

Tammie