ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 09:14:25 -0400
I am looking for someone who is willing to do tutor CS students at Clayton State on an individual basis for a reasonable fee.  The tutoring can take place electronically, over the phone or Skype, if a meeting place can not be agreed upon.  The course this semester is Data Structures in C language.  So it is preferred that someone have a good understanding of data structures and programming in C.  The tutoring without saying needs to be someone with excellent communication skills.  They would need to be available from now to the end of the July.  This is of course part time and the individuals paying are students themselves.  Please consider helping fellow CS students who are being proactive in succeeding in the discipline.  Reply to my email address in the signature of this email if you are interested.
Thanks, Mary H-B

Mary Hudachek-Buswell, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Local Co-Chair, Grace Hopper Conference 2010
Clayton State University, Computer Science and Mathematics
2000 Clayton State Blvd, Morrow, Georgia 30260