ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Tammie T Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2020 20:03:13 +0000
Dear All,

As many of you may know, the Computer Science department is searching to hire a department chair.

The final four candidates will interview within the next several weeks.

Our first candidate, Dr. Frank Liu, will visit our campus on February 3rd - 4th, 2020.

His website is here<https://engineering.uark.edu/directory/index/uid/frankliu/name/Xiaoqing+Liu/> - https://engineering.uark.edu/directory/index/uid/frankliu/name/Xiaoqing+Liu/

The CS search committee has set aside the following time slot for graduate students to meet and greet the candidate.

Event: Graduate Student Meet and Greet