ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:38:58 -0400
We (in the research group here) work in the areas of usability (field studies, interfaces and visualization), software architectures (for safe, sustainable systems - as the systems are deployed in critical / remote environments for sectors like power, oil and gas, minerals, mining, pulp/production, process automation and energy industries, etc.) and Software Engineering (specifically empirical research - as more than 70-80% of the software development groups have been shifted here - for all of ABB products worldwide - hence we will like someone who has a keen sense of applying empirical research on end-to-end software lifecycle support - w.r.t. both new product development and maintenance),

Srini Ramaswamy/INCRC/ABB
ABB Global Industries & Services Limited
Mobile: +919972893968
email: [log in to unmask]
Web: Srini Ramaswamy