ASMS_CSC Archives

MS Student

ASMS_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
MS Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 08:55:08 -0400
We’ve got two top notch East Coast clients, each with multiple DIRECT HIRE software developer openings.  Our clients are cool scientific and commercial software companies; strong relocation packages, bonuses&  compensation&  fun work environments.  RECENT PhD or Masters grads from top CS or Engineering programs may be accepted!! Visa sponsorship available if needed.

Java Interface, Frameworks&  Tools Developers/Architects (Commercial Software company in Boston, MA): MS or PhD required; 2+ years professional experience; Invent and implement novel software frameworks, APIs&  GUIs for commercial software products.  Strong OO design skills and experience using Java/Swing or JavaScript/HTML/CSS/AJAX/JSON.  Ideal candidates will have full SDLC experience&  deep knowledge of OO programming techniques (Agile, TDD, Extreme).

C++ Compiler and Algorithm Developers (Research client in Boston, MA): MSCS, MSEE or PhD required plus 4 years professional C/C++ experience with IR parse trees, Linux (GDB, CVS), MSVC and/or MATLAB.  Heavy academic or professional experience with algorithms, compilers, symbolic manipulation, language translation, intermediate representation, virtual machines and/or language execution required.

If you are a fit, please contact me ASAP.  If not, I'd appreciate you passing this info along to others.   These are quality opportunities – clients with multiple openings, in growth industries.  Don’t delay!

Thank you,

Nanci Cronk

Staffing Manager

IT and Engineering Staffing Practice