Students, see below - meal and travel stipends are included!
The Louise Lamphere Internship Program
Every summer, AAA offers two internship opportunities for talented anthropology students as they pursue their professional goals and aspirations. Internships are six weeks in length and will extend from mid-June through the end of July. With its commitment to inclusion and equity, the Association pays for students' housing and offers a meal/travel stipend.
Interns will spend approximately 40 percent of their time working onsite at the AAA offices in Arlington, VA, and the other 60 percent of their time working at one of two locations: The Naval History and Heritage Command and The Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage.
Thanks to the ongoing support of our members and a remarkably generous gift pledged by former AAA President Dr. Louise Lamphere, the Association can proudly offer The Louise Lamphere Internship Program for generations to come. Applications are due Friday, February 24, 2023. Learn more about the program and apply today<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.americananthro.org%2Flamphere-internship&data=05%7C01%7Cjpatico%40gsu.edu%7Cb1624b0d348045618e4708dafe96acb9%7C515ad73d8d5e4169895c9789dc742a70%7C0%7C0%7C638102220363402725%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=ZOLxPjK6EBCKsuW4%2FZOoKerX9VvmdIchAKih7bVbNqI%3D&reserved=0>.
Executive Office Coordinator
American Anthropological Association
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>