ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Anthropology Graduate Students <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jennifer J Patico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2019 21:03:33 +0000
Cisernos, Carlos
Glover

Edwards, Travis
Patico

Harris, Brendan
Young

Tanner Martin
O'Briant

Moore, David
Ruprecht

Orrand, Macie
GTAB

Anderson-Badbade, Shelby Marie
Kozaitis

Cruz, Alexandra
Turner

Holandez-Lopez, Mara Jade
Sharratt

Huntington, Madeline
Young

McCarthy, Melissa
Turner

McLaughlin, John Vincent
Willams/Glover

Sarmento, Megan Alyssa
Black

Ademola, Demi
Papavasiliou

Avalos, Sherlyn
Guano

Nick Romano
O'Briant

Grogan, David
Papavasiliou

Olton, Ann "Perri"
White

Myers, Kimberly
Williams

Bryan, Brandon
Williams

Nakayla Banks
Burnet

Tarek, Ayesha
White

Lantz Lela
O' Briant

Dear students,

This is an update on funding packages for Spring 2020. First, those who applied for the O'Briant position:  please note that Nick Romano and Tanner Martin were selected for these positions by the O'Briant group.  Thanks to all of those who applied.

Second, note that all current GAs - excluding those who are due to graduate - are being continued in spring 2020. Unfortunately, we do not have the funding to add any new students. If you are one of those students who is not funded currently, please be aware that there will be more slots opening up for funding in fall 2020.  You will automatically be considered for these positions, but as the time gets closer feel free to talk to me or to your other professors to remind us that you are interested and in need.

Continuing GAs:  see your assignments above. Note that a few students have been moved from one advisor to another. This does not reflect any negative feedback from your current advisor. Rather, it reflects a specific need or request on the part of your new advisor.  Please get in touch with your advisor to find out more about what your specific assignment will be.   John McLaughlin: you will be shared between Williams (who I believe seeks your assistance with the spring break trip course, in particular) and Glover.

Everyone, please let me know if you have any questions about any of this. Ignore the color coding, by the way - I couldn't get rid of this, somehow!

Best, j.p.