ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Steven Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Jul 2018 14:46:54 +0000
Dear GSU anthropology graduate students,
This is just a quick note to let you know that I will be holding open drop-in advisement (as graduate director) for all grad students during week 1 of classes, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday during the following times:

MONDAY AUG 20             11:30am-2pm
TUESDAY AUG 21              10am-2pm
THURSDAY AUG 23          10am-2pm

Of course, please do not hesitate to send me an email at any time, or to drop by my office anytime you see the door open, just to chat. Please do so especially if you have a problem/ issue. It is much better to learn about potential problems or issues early on so that I can help out, if possible!

Take care,
Dr. Black

Steven P. Black
Associate Professor