ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Jennifer J Patico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthropology Graduate Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2020 17:18:13 +0000
Dear students,

If you are receiving federal financial aid and you are registered for a course outside of our department, please let me know. We may need to take action to make sure that the course  is counted properly as fulfilling your MA program and thus eligible for financial aid coverage. Likewise, if you are in your final semester and taking courses that exceed the credit hours needed to graduate (a total of 33 for thesis, 36 for capstone), please be aware that the excess credits may not be eligible for financial aid. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Jennifer Patico
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies, Anthropology
(404) 413-5167