Apologies if I already sent out this information—my mind is like swiss cheese these days! Here are some important deadlines for students in their 3rd or 4th semesters. The library formatting deadline and final submission deadline are hard deadlines. The other deadlines are meant to be guidelines—students should consult with thesis/ capstone advisors and thesis committees to make any necessary changes to those general dates.
3rd semester students
1. MARCH 21: Prospectus due date
4th semester students
1. MARCH 4: Thesis formatting review deadline (hard deadline)—submitted to the library (see link below for more info))
2. MARCH 9: Full draft of thesis/ capstone due to advisor
3. APRIL 29: Final deadline to submit thesis/ capstone approval and upload to library
* More details about thesis formatting and submission guidelines can be found here (applies to thesis only, not capstone): https://cas.gsu.edu/thesis-dissertation-formatting/