ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Steven Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Oct 2021 14:42:14 +0000
Dear grad students,
It recently has come to my attention that Theory and Praxis—one of your required courses—is not being offered in Spring 2022 though it ordinarily is offered in the spring. If you plan on graduating in Spring 2023 or later, you can wait and take the course in Spring 2023. If you are planning to graduate in Spring 2022 or Fall 2022 and you have not yet taken Theory and Praxis, please email me individually so that we can work out an appropriate course substitution.
Take care,
Dr. Black