ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Jennifer J Patico <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Jan 2020 13:50:00 +0000
Dear students,

For those who need to confer with me about registration or any other matters, I will be holding office hours from 10:30-12:30 on Tuesday, January 14.

Students who have not yet taken Theory and Praxis should be registered for that course. Students who are planning to graduate this semester should check their online graduation audit and with me to ensure they are on track.

Best, j.p.