ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender: Anthropology Graduate Students <[log in to unmask]>
From: Steven Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 13:47:20 +0000
Dear students,

I realize this is a big ask given the situation with COVID-19, but I still need to ask: one of our students was supposed to move into a new apartment yesterday or the day before but when she arrived she were told that one of her new roommates had tested positive for COVID so she could not move in. If anyone might have a space for her to stay until she is able to work out alternative accommodations, I know she would be very appreciative. Please contact me if this might be a possibility.
Thanks!
Dr. Black