ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Jennifer J Patico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthropology Graduate Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2022 20:56:08 +0000
Dear students,

As you know, we are moving out of the suite this week entirely in order to allow a major renovation this summer. If you are done with classes and have a little time on your hands, we would LOVE some volunteer help!

Look for a doodle poll or similar today/tomorrow.  We will give you the chance to sign up for general time slots such as 10-1 or 1-4 this week, Monday-Friday. Once I see who is signed up for when and when we might have a bunch of folks around, I will plan to bring some snacks!  Donuts in the morning! Pizza in the afternoon!

Thanks in advance if you can come and pitch in!

jp

Jennifer Patico (she/her)
Professor and Chair
Department of Anthropology