ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Steven Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jan 2022 14:24:20 +0000
Dear all,
Follow the link for a summer internship with a federal agency in D.C. This was posted to the medical anthropology listserv, so I think cultural anthropology students would be a good fit. This is a good opportunity for anyone who might be interested in getting into government employment in the future. I believe it is only open to U.S. citizens. https://www.usajobs.gov/job/630799300

Take care,
Dr. Black