ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Jennifer J Patico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthropology Graduate Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2020 20:29:09 +0000
Hello students,

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone is having a rejuvenating break.

This is to inform you that the intensive prospectus writing period will run this semester from March 9 through March 23, meaning that if you are planning to write a prospectus this term, it is due March 23. Please consult with your advisor right away, if you have not done so already, to begin preparing. Most full-time thesis students submit their prospectus in their third semester of study. Capstone students do NOT complete the prospectus.

Note that this falls over Spring Break, which most students find helpful. If you are taking a Spring Break class abroad or have another significant term about the timing, please talk to your advisor.

See you back on campus soon!
j.p.