ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Megan Murdock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthropology Graduate Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2020 13:53:10 +0000
Dr Black,

Do you know if she has transportation?  My mom and I are in Stockbridge, and we can put her up while she looks for a new place, but getting to campus might be an issue.  If she is fine taking the Xpress commuter bus that will be fine, but I wanted to check if that's okay with her?

Best,
Megan Murdock