ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Steven Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthropology Graduate Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2021 13:30:06 +0000
Hello students,
In case you haven’t gotten information about the upcoming grad symposium, here it is. FYI, this is a separate event from the Capstone colloquia, which will be coming up in the middle of April. The Capstone colloquia are specifically for capstone students who are finishing their degree. Any grad student may present at the graduate symposium.