ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Steven Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Apr 2021 13:43:01 +0000
Dear graduating students,
Please be aware that your Capstone/ Thesis completion forms are due by April 26! The online forms can be found HERE<https://cas.gsu.edu/academics-admissions/required-milestones/> under the “Final Project Forms” category. This is required even if you have already completed a signed thesis signature page. I highly recommend that you fill it out today, if you haven’t already, so that I have time to confirm with your advisor that you have in fact completed your project.

Here is the full URL for the forms website.
https://cas.gsu.edu/academics-admissions/required-milestones/#1560433007142-8009344b-8d94

Take care,
Dr. Black

Steven P. Black
Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies/ Department of Anthropology / Georgia State University
National Geographic Explorer (2021-2022)
Co-Editor / Society for Linguistic Anthropology Column / Anthropology News
Senior Editor / Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Anthropology
The Global Health Discourse Project<http://sites.gsu.edu/sblack/> / GSU Anthropology<https://anthropology.gsu.edu/> / Book: Speech and Song at the Margins of Global Health<https://www.rutgersuniversitypress.org/speech-and-song-at-the-margins-of-global-health/9780813597713>
*Graduate student forms can be found HERE<https://cas.gsu.edu/academics-admissions/required-milestones/>*