ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Jennifer J Patico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthropology Graduate Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2020 19:15:00 +0000
Dear students, staff, and faculty,

Each December, we hold an Anthropology Department holiday event with food, conversation, and even (in recent years) "best sock" and "best door decoration" competitions.  This year is a little bit different, as we all know, but we need the socializing and camaraderie more than ever!  So this year, we will hold a

HOLIDAY TRIVIA PUB NIGHT!
Thursday, December 17
5-6:30 pm
Webex meeting link TBA

We will work as teams to compete for the best and funniest answers to all kinds of trivia questions...this is not an anthropology quiz, just a chance to celebrate the end of the semester with some of our favorite people.  Save the date and keep an eye out for information and how to join the event!

Best of luck to all of you in your final exams and papers, final grading, and last administrative tasks before winter vacation.

Jennifer Patico
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Anthropology

https://nyupress.org/9781479845989/the-trouble-with-snack-time/