ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Jennifer J Patico <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Aug 2021 17:58:25 +0000
Hi graduate students,

I hope you are enjoying the summer! I have heard from Reggie Butler, who handled course authorization issues for grad students last year, that he is still receiving a good number of these. Our administrative staff structure has changed, and these kinds of requests should now go to Emily Hardy in Graduate Services ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Let me or Dr. Black know if you have any questions.

j.p.

Jennifer Patico
Professor and Chair
Department of Anthropology