ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS Archives

Anthropology Graduate Students

ANTHROPOLOGY-GRADUATE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Yanet Fundora <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthropology Graduate Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2020 16:21:28 +0000
Hello,
I’d like to be part of this WebEx :)

Yanet Fundora

From: Anthropology Graduate Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 10:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MA Capstone Presentations December 3
Hi all,
You are cordially invited to our Fall 2020 WebEx meeting on Thursday December 3, 2020, 3:30pm.

We will celebrate our MA students’ completion of their capstone projects and view their capstone presentations. We should have just four presentations (possibly five), so I am hoping to keep this to less than one and a half hours. This is also a good opportunity for current students to learn more about what is expected from those who wish to complete a capstone project. Please RSVP to me by email if you would like to join us, and then I will send you a WebEx invite.

Take care,
Dr. Black