ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
PhD Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2012 12:36:40 -0400
7bit
From:
Tammie Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: [log in to unmask] cc: Shaochieh Ou <[log in to unmask]>, Yi Pan <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Students:

Dr. Pan wanted me to share some good news with you.  We are
proud to announce that our department was awarded funding
through the Student Technology Fee process.

This funding will allow the department to purchase new
computers for the CS400 lab which is located in Classroom
South.

We will refurbish the existing computers from CS400 which
are about 3 years old.

The plan is to swap out the old computers in the graduate
student labs with the newly refurbished machines.

If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Shaochieh Ou
([log in to unmask]) who is the assigned project manager for this task.

Thank you,

Tammie