McAfee is looking for a Resident Account Support Manager (intern).
The position will be funded for two years at approximately $12,000 per year.
Here is a preliminary list of skill requirements.
* UNIX OS knowledge. Not a master but should be comfortable in commercial as well as open source versions.
* Internet security awareness. Attacks have changed over the years and continue to evolve.
* Communication skills. Important to be able to converse with both the technical staff as well as managerial and up to executive leadership.
* Ability to work under pressure. Many of our systems provide mission critical service and if/when something goes wrong be able to work through it.
* Inquiring mind. I feel to be successful a person has to want to know how things work and have a willingness for discovery.
If you are interested, please email your resume to [log in to unmask]