Help for CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

Subject: I-MAST Scholarship Program
From: Tammie Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:19:10 -0500

Hello,

I am hoping you will be able to help me spread the word about the
I-MAST Scholarship Program (http://msit.gsu.edu/4841.html) housed in
the College of Education. We are seeking undergraduate applicants who
are currently working towards completing their degree within a STEM
major (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) and who commit to
pursuing their secondary science teacher certification at Georgia
State. Students can apply for the opportunity to receive a two-year
Robert Noyce Scholarship to be used in their senior year of
undergraduate studies, and towards their one-year graduate teacher
certification studies (Master of Arts in Teaching) at Georgia State
($12,000/year). If you know of any students that may be interested,
please refer them to the website address listed above, or email
questions to [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Shaila Philpot, Project Coordinator
I-MAST Scholarship Program

-- Anu G. Bourgeois, Ph.D. Associate Professor and Director of
Undergraduate Studies Department of Computer Science Georgia State
University Tel: (404) 413-5723 Fax: (404) 413-5717 Web:
http://www.cs.gsu.edu/agb